Thursday, February 3, 2011

Groundhog Day Blizzard


It has been an exceptionally long time since i have done any blogging whatsoever. I had aspirations of doing a couple posts of things that have gone on in my life in the last 7 months- but that just makes me not want to blog. So I am starting from right here....now. The last few days have been 'historic' apparently- the Chicago land area, well actually from Texas to Maine has seen crazy blizzard snow storms. In our town we got 22'' in one night! That only means one thing: snow day!! So I spent most of my day yesterday scrap booking and watching Groundhog Day.
This is not the most enthralling post I know, just trying to get back into the swing of things.
Seeing the snow come pile up and the winds recklessly throw the snow about does make you feel very small. And to think i have not 'entered the storehouses of snow' like in Job. Here's hoping for another snow day.



3 comments:

  1. LOVE your new look here at blogspot ;) And what a cute pic of Ry - haha! Didn't we get so much snow!!!?? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool; love the new look! And your Mr. is so cute! Not that me, his own mommy , is the least bit swayed in opinion! Keep writing, my dear- love your posts!
    Love you- Debbie

    ReplyDelete